Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Fitchburg home


Fire damage to this Fitchburg home began in the kitchen as a grease fire. Grease fires burn very hot creating an excessive amount of soot and smoke damage. The ... READ MORE



Water Damage In Sterling


Our team at SERVPRO is ready and prepared 24/7 to assist you with your water damage emergency. Our water damage specialists will arrive at your property quickly... READ MORE



Storm Damage In Leominster


Storm damage cleanup and restoration should be dealt with by a professional restoration company like SERVPRO. Our team of highly trained storm damage specialist... READ MORE



Commercial Building Water Recovery in Leominster


Unwanted water intrusion via a busted line can wet a wing of a commercial building and cause significant disruption to typical daily activities. Whether in Leom... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Leominster Garage


Fire damage struck this Leominster garage when a gas water heater malfunctioned. The gas regulator was the culprit, and the resulting flames burnt the water hea... READ MORE



Fitchburg Kitchen Damaged by a Water Leak


When water from a leaking water line on the dishwasher pools on a hardwood floor, bad things usually happen. This Fitchburg area kitchen's planks were soaked ov... READ MORE



Storm Damage - Leominster Home


Storm damage at this Leominster home left the hardwood flooring suffering from water damage. When water is standing on hardwood flooring, it is very important t... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Fitchburg Office Building


Commercial water damage struck this Fitchburg office building when a pip[e running through the ceiling in this hallway burst during the night. A large quantity ... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Finished Attic in Fitchburg


The A-frame attic in this Fitchburg area home was converted to a small office. During the renovation, a "short" cut in the electrical wiring led to a fire causi... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Fitchburg Home


Mold damage developed in the attic of this Fitchburg home primarily due to a dryer vent which became disconnected as the photo shows. This led to high humidity ... READ MORE